Thursday, October 16, 2008

Meme

Now Its my turn to tell about me :)...Yes, I have been tagged by Viji and ramya (i dint see ur comment b4..actually i was tagged by u first.)for the 7 facts of meme and hehehe im writing this meme now and Actually blogging is new to me and it is very nice to learn many things and to know many friends...
The rules are:
a) List the rules on the blog
b) Share 7 facts about you
c) Tag 7 other people at the end of the blog

1. I live in Azerbaijan (baku) which is near caspian sea above iran and near turkey (hope u got it geographically) and I really miss my home town chennai....i love chennai and heat also :), i live with my husband and 2 yr old daughter (hasna).....i dont eat non veg....but i cook for my husband....
2. My only daughter is everything for me and she loves my cooking :)
3. I enjoy singing,dancing, cooking, chatting with my friends. trying out new recipes of my friends too...
4. i love to eat outside rather than eating at home... and love to know many kinds of indian, itallian and chinese cooking....
5. I love to eat pizzas...they r my favourite and love panner too..(basically i want to diet cos to lose weight ..hehehe)...(Nakka control panna mudiyala )
6. i love watching dance shows especially manada mayilada in kalaignar t.v....
7. my hobbies now is cooking, learning more recipes thro blogging...and making new friends....
Last but not least...there r many things in the world to explore...have patience and expllore things....more to tell about me..but only 7 facts is allowed....:)
I would like to tag
Archana
Siri
arundathi
sushma
sagari
rama
priya baskaran
Now it's your turn of meme :) And Thanks for tagging me, Divya

5 comments:

DEESHA said...

nice to get to know you more

Priya said...

Kalakal irruku MEme divya..loved ur meme..

Rama said...

Thanks for tagging me...And your Meme is interesting...

Ramya said...

Congrats Divya on ur award, nice to know u thru meme!

Arundathi said...

yenakkum nakka control panna mudhiyadhu!
Azerbaijan - how incredibly cool! It must be beautiful! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...