Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Celebrating Awards....:) with all !!!

Ramya,Priya,Kitchenflavours Arundathi has shared all these awards with me.... Really thanks to all....






Jamie started this award and now in her own words -
This is given to bloggers whose stories and recipes inspire us. Whether it’s to eat healthier, dive back into our past to conjure up something we ate as children, or just make the light bulbs in our brains go on with a new idea for a recipe.

As recipients of this award, please share with us what inspires you and then pass on the Inspiration Award to 4 other deserving bloggers. Please let them know what the award means and what to do with it. Feel free to post the Inspiration Award Logo on your site for the whole blogsphere to see. (logo photo taken by my inspiring friend and co-author of Dueling Foodies, Beth.)"

The Things that inspire me :
1) My mother and my father , the way they brought me up and my mothers cooking , her shruedness, capablity of knowing everything and she is a all rounder too.... and my fathers advice, patience inspire me more......
2)Nice recipes from my blog friends, their comments, the way they share awards. mainly their friendship.
3)My daughter and my Husband both r my main inspiration. My brothers advice too....childs laugh...and smile....
4)illayarajas music, Classical songs and Now my daughters singing....wonderful movements in dance....classical and western both.....




7 Things I Say More Often : Allah andavane, oh my god, nonsense, chee, Yenna, Go and atlast chellam hehee:)
7 Things I Did Before : Finished my dinner, DId my M.sc Homescience,drinking Coffee, Eating icecream, eating cake, Bajji and Seeing t.v
7 Things I do now : Cooking, blogging, washing, wiping floor, chatting, laughing and dancing with my daughter,mainly shopping.......
7 Things I Want to do : Go for a vacation to dubai ,shopping and shopping ,buying cheese balls,mango juice,prepare paneer recipe with roti ,dieting...hehehe im trying and learn driving.
7 Things That Attract Me About Opposite Sex : Dress Contrast pant and shirt, smile,Moustach, good hair style,specs,smart look and matching footwear.
7 Favourite Foods : Paneer butter masala, Romali roti, Veg biriyani, Kesari, Gulab jamun, Falooda And any kind of brinjal recipe.


Ramya Vijaykumar has created a beautiful award to share with friends. She named it “360° Foodie Award”
Im passing this wonderful awards to my co runners

1) DK 2) Siri3) Srivalli4) Ranji5)PJ6)Curry Leaf7)Medha8)Priya9)Bhawna10)Raaji11)Ruchii12)Anu13)Kamala14)Roopa 15)Divya Kudua16)Rekha17)Lakshmi18)Raaga 19)Lakshmi Venkatesh 20)Sripriya21)Viji22)Kamalika23)Pavani
24)
Karuna 25)Roochi

and sirisha, happy cook


4 comments:

Medhaa said...

Congratulations and Thank you

Kamalika said...

That was a bag full of awards ... oh my god ... thanks anyways....

Happy cook said...

Congrats with the awards and was nice reading about you.
And thankyou for passing to me also.

Curry Leaf said...

A bag of Awards, thanks for sharing.Nice of you to remember all the runners.Great

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...