Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Good Job Award


Really a perfect boost by viji for me. She shared this good job award she made my Day and it will go on and on.....
To develop this skills need all ur encouragement, comments and so on.....
Thanks viji for sharing this wonderful award with me , priya and ramya....
i would like to pass on this award to all my fellow runners.....
1) DK

2) Siri

3) Srivalli

4) Ranji

5)PJ

6)Curry Leaf

7)Medha

8)Priya

9)Bhawna

10)Raaji

11)Ruchii

12)Anu

13)Kamala

14)Roopa

15)Divya Kudua

16)Rekha

17)Lakshmi

18)Raaga

19)Lakshmi Venkatesh

20)Sripriya

21)Viji

3 comments:

Lakshmi Venkatesh said...

Congrats on ur award. keep it up.

Sagari said...

congrats on your award divya

DK said...

Hey Divya..

congrats on the award girl :)

I just saw your aapam! I drooooled like crazy! I love aapam and its been ages since I made one. Yours totally made want to eat one right now :)

And thanks for thinking of me for the award :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...