Thursday, November 6, 2008

Meme # 2

Now its me who starts the Meme now... I wil be tagging 4 of them in Recipe Marathon team Continue girls . The main idea now is to know about each other cos im new to ur group. :)
The rules are:
a) List the rules on the blog
b) Share 7 facts about you
c) Tag 4 other people at the end of the blog

1. I live in Azerbaijan (baku) which is near caspian sea above iran and near turkey (hope u got it geographically) and I really miss my home town chennai....i love chennai and heat also :), i live with my husband ...i dont eat non veg....but i cook for my husband....I have two and half years old daughter (Hasna).
2. My only daughter is everything for me and she loves my cooking :) ...i cook new recipes for her....
3. I learnt classical dance and music......and now enjoy singing,dancing, cooking, chatting with my friends. trying out new recipes of my friends too...
4. Now im in Marathon and love to learn new things , trying to post things which i know.....
I love to eat pizzas...they r my favourite and love panner too..(basically i want to diet cos to lose weight ..hehehe)...(Nakka control panna mudiyala )
5. i love watching New Movies but now no chance im here so only T.V (satelite) :(
6. My hobbies now is cooking, learning more recipes thro blogging...and making new friends....
I love travelling also.... Want to see many places...Enjoy more....Hoping for the Best.
7. Last thing for this Meme is Patience make life beautiful..have Patience and Live life better...:)
Hope u all agree...

I like to Tag
1)Lakshmi Venkatesh 2)Sripriya3)Viji4)Kamalika.
Have fun Girls....I started....now....

8 comments:

Happy cook said...

That was a nice meme to read.

Lakshmi Venkatesh said...

Thank you Divya for tagging me. I will soon post it.

Divya Vikram said...

Havent heard abt the place u live..Nice reading ur meme..

viji said...

Thanks for tagging me. i do the same

viji said...

Thanks for tagging me divya soon i'll do...

Medhaa said...

I am really bad in geography, have to check the map. its was lovely knowing more abt you

Kitchen Flavours said...

Nice to read those facts about u. :-)

Ramya said...

Nice reading your meme divya:)
I would like to inspire you -
Check this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...