Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Kitchen Treasures

I saw priya's Blog and kamala's blog. After seeing their post itaught of posting it to the event Dibs Kitchen Treasure event . Here we go.....
I have very little Kitchen Treasures with me..because we live abroad and we can pack only 25 kg so only very little treasures......here have a look

This is Idiyappam ural/ Idiyappam press......this is a tradiional breakfast prepared in south india...i got this from my friend in Baku and we used to get this from Groceries store in tamilnadu......

Kadai and spoons i use these things only here....

Murukku Acchu, it has 5 attachment for making ribbon pakoda, omam podi, murukku..etc....it is also traditional press....my mother got this for me when i came alone to baku, Azerbaijan..

This is my lovely coffee cups......i saw them here in baku and got this....really nice black colour....

This is my Idli maker/ Idli Panai.......Very nice traditional way of preparing idli ....using idli cloth.....

My Ultra wet Grinder, I can call it as My right hand.......I love this wet grinder....

My helpers while cooking.!!!!.....Tongs, smashers and Potato peeler......

Roti press...i can call this as my friend...I used to press samosas, chappathi, poori and so on......love this too...

Sieve......very fine sieve mostly use while doing cakes, biscuits, paruppu podi and so on.........

My non stick pan....Now a days my hubby is health conscious so have to cook in this which consume less oil ...

My rice maker../ sadam paanai......i dont cook rice in cooker cos my husband prefers vadiccha sadam/ i mean cooking rice in briskly boiling water and strain it.....
SO these are my kitchen treasures have a look and love to buy more for my convenience.

9 comments:

kamala said...

NIce treasures Divya..Back in India I use Idli panai to make Idli..Lovely ones

rekhas kitchen said...

wow divya its a real treasure lovely

viji said...

divya looks nice to see ur treasure. thenguzhal pidi nalla iruku.oru nall eduthukaren.....

VR said...

Lovely coffee cups da...i will start looking for similar ones in chennai...will let u knw when i get them!

Happy cook said...

Wow you do have lots of treasures.
I lvoe those coffee cups.

VnV said...

Looks like you have all the treasures needed in a proper Tamilian kitchen! I am so jealous. I have the same Ultra grinder you have and I really love it too!

Divya.M said...

Thanks all....for ur comments...:) need it always...

Sanghi said...

Nice treasures Divya. I love those coffee cups, very cute colours.

Ramya said...

Cute collections divya... wish i had those ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...