Monday, December 15, 2008

Paneer Gobi Masala

Cauliflower is my favourite vegetable I used to do masala out of it often… I had a packet of paneer with me.. I taught why cant I make a masala out of both then with the available ingredients I made this masala..yummy masala with chappathi .My2 year old daughter loved this dish very much….less spicy but tangy,,,,.


Ingredients
1no Big cauliflower
1 packet Paneer cubes
1no Onion chopped
1no tomato chopped
1no capsicum
1tbsp tomato ketchup
2tsp ginger garlic paste
1tbsp curd
1 ½ tsp soya sauce
1 tbsp Pav bajji Masala powder
1tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
Salt to taste
Handful of coriander leaves (for garnishing)
1tsp jeera seeds
2tsp ghee
3tsp oil
Instructions
Heat oil / ghee in a pressure pan.
Splutter jeera seeds and add onion and sauté well till transparent. Add capsicum.
Add tomato , ginger garlic paste. Mix well add all the spices given with salt and curd.
Fry till oil leaves the mass. Add cauliflower and tomato sauce. Add little water and close the pan. Cook till 1 whistle. Switch off.
Now fry paneer till golden brown in oil or ghee. Add the paneer in water and so that it becomes soft.
Remove the cooker lid, mix well so that the cauliflower mashes little and add soya sauce. Add the fried paneer and cook in sim for 5min.
Garnish with coriander and serve hot with paratas/ roti/ chappathi.

Yummy dish kids will love.

7 comments:

Kitchen Flavours said...

Creamy, spicy and yummy. Makes me drool.

srikars kitchen said...

wow.. looks perfect Divya.. kalakunga...

Happy cook said...

I would also love this with those roties.
Delcious.

sowmya said...

nice combo..looks so tempting..

SriLekha said...

simply delicious!

AnuSriram said...

Thats a delicious recipe!

sangee vijay said...

i tried this curry...was so yummy and posted it for blog hop wednesday...thanx divya for sharing such lovely recipes..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...