Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Grape and lemon pops

This is my first try for making popsicles. We got 3 moulds of making popsicles my daughter used to ask me what can we do with these moulds. So finally made it yesterday by searching a recipe. Here I have used only available ingredients at home. I had grape & lemon concentrate at home and condensed milk so some how adjusted the taste and made it. Final result was good. As my grape essence colour was dark pink and we add little condensed milk also ,so popsicles color is not like a usual grape popsicles. Here we go……

Ingredients
3 cups grape juice or fruit punch
½ to 1 cup sweetened condensed milk (according to taste)
or add ½ cup sugar
¼ cup lemon juice
Method

Mix the  juices and condensed milk with a blender . Transfer mixture to a container .Fill the juices in a popsicles mould. Put in freezer for 3 to 4 hour. 3 hours, remove moulds from freezer. Then serve chilled for kids. Add lemon juice according to the taste. As we r adding condensed milk it will tastea bit different with lemon juice.     
It is a modified recipe from family fun.com

Thanks for this beautiful award deepa praveen

 

Im sending this recipe to Srivalli's kids delight  guest hosted by Priya Mahadevan

17 comments:

Priti said...

Looks so super cute ....can I one too? :D

Priya said...

Prefect for hot summer, love the grap and lemon combo in pops..

Deepa Praveen said...

Look so refreshing..oh yes i am also in the queue for one...

Sanjeeta kk said...

A lovely summer treat for my kids!

Harika's Kitchen said...

Wow a well flavored treat to kids in summer.

divya said...

Lovely recipe and drooling over your pics.. Just yummy..Congrats on ur award...

savitha ramesh said...

Kids will surely love these popsicles.

Reshmi Mahesh said...

Very cute looking recipe...drooling here..

Reva said...

very cute and refreshing recipe and pic... perfect for this summer..
Reva

Charitha said...

nice pops ..i too make for my daughter regularly..
try with gatoride and multi colours..
http://womensera2008.blogspot.com/2011/03/event-announcement-c-for-colourful.html

Now Serving said...

Those look yummy! Thanks for sending to my event :) Could you please create a link to my blog where you mention my name - thanks a lot.

Harini said...

Nice one! I have been wanting to buy a popsicle maker and tried in all the shops around here but no luck! :( Where did you get yours?

Malar Gandhi said...

lovely pops...perfect for this weather.

Prathibha said...

nice pops..even I love 2 pop one...

RAKS KITCHEN said...

Wow,looks tempting,perfect thirst quencher!!

Padma said...

Nice pops... perfect for summer.

Rudra said...

Hi, Lovely pops....I tried these for Blog Hop with Cranberry juice and they turned out yummy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...