Monday, March 21, 2011

Milk pudding topped with caramel

Milk pudding topped with caramel, I learned this recipe from my neighbor. When we met first she made this dessert for me and my daughter. She served this with Gava (Arabic coffee). It was nice and tasty too… combination of caramel topping in milk pudding is something different. She said that it was her own preparation …..so I asked her for the recipe and she gave me the recipe and I tried it out myself. kids will like the topping...cos it will be like a jelly and by arranging biscuits will create interest in them to have it with the topping...... Here we go for the Milk pudding..

Ingredients
Full cream Milk powder  1 cup
Yoghurt 2cup
Egg 1 no
Sugar 1 or 1 ½ cup (accordingly)
Salt  a pinch
Tea biscuits 6 or 7 no.
Caramel topping
Cream caramel mix  1 packet
Coffee powder 2 ½ tsp   (according to taste)
Method
Pre heat oven to 180 degree .Take a wide mouth bowl, add milkpowder, egg and curd mix well.
 Then add sugar and a pinch of salt , beat well. Take a cake tin or a Pyrex glass container and keep in oven for 15 -20 min. Till the mixture thickens.
this finish we get after freezing it for 30min to 1 hour.......
Take the milk mixture out and cool. Arrange the tea biscuit on top of the milk pudding.Then take a sauce pan with 2cup of water. Allow the water to boil  and add coffee powder and caramel mix. Boil till the mixture gets slightly thick and add immediately to the milk mixture and keep in freezer for 1 hour. 

Cut in dersired shapes and Serve it cold.....

18 comments:

adil said...

Good d....especially the pic!

Aruna Manikandan said...

sounds interesting and new to me..
pudding looks yummy.....

Thx. for sharing dear :)

sowmya's creative saga said...

good one..looks yum

Priya said...

Pudding looks soo marvellous,delectable and irresistible..yumm!

Priti said...

Looks so gud ...very tempting ...

Reshmi Mahesh said...

New to me...Irresistable pudding...

Sushma Mallya said...

Pudding looks delicious, Lovely recipe as well:)

Divya.M said...

thanks all...

Smita said...

pics look gud enought to eat ...yumm!!!

Deepa Praveen said...

Nice clicks and nice dish..

Hey I got an award for u...would u like to come to my blog and collect it..you got a lovely blog.


Love

Deepa

Authenticoriyafood said...

It looks so yummy......drool!!!! That tea n biscuit touch is very innovative!!

divya said...

Very inviting and delicious !!!

Smitha said...

thats very delish!....looks tempting and yum!
Smitha
Smitha's Spicy Flavors

Harika's Kitchen said...

Wow very yummy. Looks amazing.

savitha ramesh said...

Wow delicious pudding.Looks gorgeous.

Sowmya said...

That's a delectably smooth dessert....makes me drool!

Vegetarian Cultural Creatives

Sanctified Spaces said...

Lovely recipe,must have tasted great.

Nithya said...

Looks damn tempting :) yummyyyyyyyyy :) I wish I can grab a piece right now :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...