Sunday, March 6, 2011

Paneer pulao

Today Day 4 # Blogger Marathon by Srivalli. Paneer pulao is a favorite recipe of mine.. I'm a very big fan of paneer and want to try out many recipe out of it. I was having a plan of preparing it after i came to saudi, and it happened yesterday and my daughter was pestering me side by side for the cooked paneer... even she is a big fan of paneer. I cooked paneer with tomato puree & chilly paste and it was yummy and tasty.


Ingredients:
1 cup   basmati rice
1/2 cup peas (optional)
1  onion finely chopped
2 tbsp  ginger, garlic, chopped
4no Green chili (grind in to paste)
3 tbsp  Tomato puree
1 cup   paneer cubes
3 tbsp   curd
1/2 tsp  garam masala
2 tbsp chopped coriander
a pinch  sugar
1 tsp  butter
1 tsp   oil
salt to taste
Method :
Wash the rice and soak in water for some time.

Heat the butter and oil in a pan , add the onion, ginger, garlic and green chilli paste and stir for a few minutes till the onion becomes brown .
 Then add the tomato puree and paneer cubes and cook for some time.

Finally, add the rice,  garam masala, coriander, curd,2 cups of water , salt and close the pan and cook till the rice is done.  Serve hot.
Check out the 11 bloggers doing the Marathon along with me..
30 Minutes Meals: Gayathri Anand
Baked Goods: Monika,
For On Going Events: Gayathri Kumar
Kids Friendly: PJ, Savitha, Smitha, Srivalli, Veena Aravind
Rice Varieties: Champa, Divya, Padma

15 comments:

savitha ramesh said...

tasty paneer pulao,can be had with any curry or a simple raitha.

Champa said...

Very nice rice.

Umm Mymoonah said...

Pulav looks very yummy, makes me really hungry since it's lunch time here.

Srivalli said...

Wow I love paneer in all forms..rice looks great Divya

Gayathri Kumar said...

Looks so delicious. I love paneer.

ila said...

hooo yummy paneer rice:) simply superb :)

Peggy said...

I bet this pulao would be perfect with a curry dish! Sounds really tasty!

Authenticoriyafood said...

Very yummy panner & rice preparation!!! Looks absolutely tempting!!!

PriyaVaasu said...

Delicious!!!

rekhas kitchen said...

Delicious Paneer pulao divya looks yumm.

Padma said...

Delicious puloa. My kids too love paneer and I try to add them wherever I can :)

Usha said...

delicious!

Priya said...

Mouthwatering here, thats a delicious and pretty tempting pulao..

Smitha said...

this is a good one...I love anything which has paneer in it!
yum

Smitha
Smitha's Spicy Flavors

divya said...

What an amazing click, looks beautiful and yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...