Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cold Coffee / Chilled Coffee

Blogger Marathon #4, Day 7, Here i serve a Cold Coffee for all Blogger -Marathoners.
         Cold coffee is always favourite for Kids .I used to love cold coffee when ever i go to Coffee day in chennai. My daughter also started liking it. Here in saudi my hubby used to take her to Krispy Creame, and buy Cold coffee for her. One day she asked cold coffee at home and she started pestering me. 
         I just had a look at my fridge for fresh cream, thank god i had it at home then i took a blender, added all the given ingredients. But the funny part was i was not having chocolate powder or syrup, so i added boost instead. it was damn tastier and my daughter loved it. I just want to share this recipe with u all. 
 
Ingredients
Full cream milk 2 cup(chilled)
Full fat cream / low fat cream 3 Tbsp
Sugar 2 Tbsp .
Chocolate powder / Boost /bournvita  1 - 2 Tbsp 
Coffee powder 3 tsp
Ice cubes 4 nos
Instructions
Whip the cream and sugar.Add coffee powder, boost and ice cubes to the mixture and whip it nicely.

Add milk to the mixture and beat well again.Garnish with little chocolate powder on top.Serve it chill.Easy to make and tasty to drink. I can say this is an Instant Cold coffee. Chill Out....
Im Sending this recipe to the event  Fun in Sun by Radhika of tickling Palates.



Check out my Blogging Marathoners doing BM#4 hosted by Srivalli
Diabetes Diet/Management: PJ  
Kid Friendly Recipes: Suma, Priya Suresh, me
Seven Days of Soup:Ila, Smita P , Usha
Seven Days of Indian Bread: Monika,
Seven Days of Cakes:  Bhagyashri
30 Minutes Meals: Archana  
Seven days of Condiment: Kamalika, Srivalli

18 comments:

Raji said...

I love cold coffee..perfect to beat the heat. Would add bournvita next time while making this.

Priya said...

Love cold coffee, am an addict to this drink, simply looks out of the world Divya..

hemalata said...

Wonderful drink.I like cold coffee.This drink perfect for summer.

Srivalli said...

Wow very refreshing!

Usha said...

Adding Boast is a nice idea.. I don;t drink coffee but your cold coffee looks good!

divya said...

Wonderful drink....looks sooo tempting..

SravsCulinaryConcepts said...

so refreshing and wonderful drink !!

Archana Vivek said...

wonderful drink. Nice one.

Suma Gandlur said...

Must be a treat for coffee lovers.

Prathibha said...

I love cold coffee..loved the twist of boost

My Saffron Kitchen said...

Perfect for the summer time...

Ila said...

wow very elegant :)

Sanjeeta kk said...

Yum!! Need one for the hot summer daily.

Jay said...

too tempting...awesome cliks..
Tasty Appetite

Sensible Vegetarian said...

This looks so delicious. First time here and love your recipes.

TipsNDeals said...

wow!!very delicious..nice click

Aruna Manikandan said...

looks yummy....
love to have a sip :)

Aruna Manikandan said...

looks yummy....
love to have a sip :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...