Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tandoori Chicken | Version- 2

Trying other blogger recipes is fun and I used to love it. We learn many things from many people. Yesterday I tried tandoori chicken recipe from INDIAN KHANA – Priti blog. It was nice and I want to thank her for this recipe. Mainly the Non veg cooking , I am learning lot from my fellow blogger friends blog only. I am not a non- veggie, so tasting done by my family members. It was nice trying your recipe priti.
                     Here im posting this recipe with a little modification done by me, I added chat masala to it with lemon juice, before serving. My family enjoyed this recipe.  I am happy to share this recipe with all my friends who loves NV's. Im posting this recipe as Tried and tasted.
Ingredients
Chicken leg pieces – 3no
Ginger garlic paste-  1 ½ tbsp
Yoghurt –  ¼ cup
Chicken tandoori masala – 3tbsp
Chat masala-1 tbsp (sprinkled on top)
Lemon juice- as required (before serving)
Olive oil – 2tbsp
Butter – for brushing
Salt to taste
Method
Clean the leg pieces well by adding turmeric powder to it. keep it ready.
Take a wide mouth bowl add yoghurt, chicken tandoori powder, ginger garlic paste and salt.mix it well.
Then add olive oil to the mixture. Add the chicken pieces. Marinate for overnite or 5 hours in refrigerator.

Pre heat the oven to 250 degree , keep it in grill mode. Arrange the chicken pieces in the Baking tray with a baking sheet on it. keep it and cook for 15 to 20 min on one side and turn it over .
               Brush it with butter on top. Cook again for 15 to 20 min.  After taking it out brush it with butter again and sprinkle chat masala on top. Squeeze lemon on it. serve hot.

7 comments:

Priti said...

Looks so good ...and tempting ..glad your family liked it ..

Priya said...

This is not fair DIvya, u r making me hungry, its only 9.45am for me and am drooling over that irresistible tandoori chicken legs..slurp..

Kurinji said...

hmmm very tempting chicken...
Kurinjikathambam

Ambreen said...

Wow!!! Tandoori Chicken looks yummy ... very nice recipe.

Hamaree Rasoi said...

You are right it's fun to learn recipes from fellow bloggers :-) I was surprised to see non veg recipe here...Seriously i want to grab those leg pieces of chicken and relish ;-)
Missing your presence in my blog dear...

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Happy Cook / Finla said...

We love tnadoori chicken ehre at home and this liiks super delsih.

Authenticoriyafood said...

An all time-fav!!! I have been thinking of making it at home but putting if off for sometime!!! This will be my inspiration.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...