Wednesday, August 3, 2011

French Fries Chat - Blog Hop Wednesdays

Blog Hop Wednesday this week, I had a nice time seeing recipes of Vatsala – Show and tell. She has a wonderful blog with new recipes. For this time I tried French fries chat, it is a new recipe for me and i had all the available ingredients with me. And my daughter is a fan of French fries, this recipe was ultimate tasty one for her. I have reduced the quantity here, in her recipe she made for 3 cups; I made only for 1 cup. my daughter loved this recipe, before i could take a snap of it, it went off very fast. some how with the rest of the fries i took a snap.So here we go in to recipe.
Ingredients
French fries   1 cup
Capsicum ½ cup
Onion ¼ cup
Chat masala according to taste
Chili Sauce 2tsp
Tomato Ketchup 3tsp
Soya Sauce 1tsp
Coriander leaves for garnish
Salt
Method
Mix hot French fries, capsicum and onion in a vessel.
Add salt and chat masala according to your taste.
Add all the sauce and mix well.
Adjust the quantity of sauce per your taste.
It is ready to enjoy.

15 comments:

Lavanya Selvaraj said...

Wow... Looks absolutely delicious.

-Lavanya
My recent post: Easy Breezy Chicken Curry

Kaveri said...

A different twist to the regular french fries..sounds interesting

veena krishnakumar said...

we love chat and that too with french fries!tastes yummy!!sure it

Deeksha said...

Mouthwatering french fry chaat..Yum!

RAKS KITCHEN said...

Sounds very yumm!

Radhika said...

I love the twist. Chaat with french fries will be just yummy. my kids will have a ball.

Premalatha Aravindhan said...

Wow yummy chat,luks very tempting...

Priti said...

New idea and looks so gud ...yum

jeyashrisuresh said...

easy and yummy starter for a party

divya said...

looks fabulous, yummy and tempting.

Vatsala. said...

I'm happy that your daughter liked it.

Invitation for a Potluck
Event - LGSS_Potato

Reshmi Mahesh said...

A delicious and different chat...yummy..

Nithya said...

french fries as chaat!!! wow loving it :)

Vardhini said...

All time favorite perfectly done. Love it.

Vardhini
Check out my 100th post giveaway

Santosh Bangar said...

perfect crispy tempting fries
1st time here do visit my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...