Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sindhi Aaloo - Blog Hop Wednesday

This time for blog hop Wednesday im with Vaishali of Ribbon to pastas ….im a big fan of her blog. Many nice and different recipes are available in her blog. I was first met her in blogger marathon and I used to love all her recipe which she used to post in marathon. Mainly love her presentation.
             When I saw her name in my list I was thinking about her Sindhi aloo which attracted me in blogger marathon. Simple ,quick and tasty, but i added more red chili powder cos here at my place they need some more spicy.Now I'm posting her recipe which was a big hit at my place. Here we go and relish her Sindhi aloo.


Ingredients
Potatoes    4nos
oil for shallow frying
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Red chili powder  ½ tsp
Aamchoor powder ¼ tsp
Dhaniya powder ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Method :
Cut potatos in to cubes .Heat oil. Add potatoes. Sprinkle required amount of salt.
Fry for a few minutes.
Cover and cook on slow flame till it becomes soft.
Remove the excess oil. Sprinkle all the given spices. Mix well.
Cover and cook for 2-3 min.
Serve garnished with coriander leaves.

19 comments:

vaishali sabnani said...

Thanks Divya for trying these...they r a big hit in all Sindhi families ...n they have turned out just perfect:))

Priya said...

Sindhi Aloo looks absolutely divine.

veena krishnakumar said...

wow!!!i like the very look of it...must be very tasty with all those spices

Radhika said...

Love anything with potatoes and this has come out perfectly.

Anusha Praveen said...

Divya, this is evil. I m on a no potato diet and you have now tempted me with ur simple recipe and awesome clicks

Aruna Manikandan said...

looks delicious and tempting :)
nice clicks.

Deeksha said...

looks very tasty. yummy.

DHIVYA said...

Want to try this yummy potatoes.. Looks nice..

Priya Sreeram said...

looks yum !

RAKS KITCHEN said...

New to me,thanks for sharing it!

Sumee said...

ummm.. that looks so good! And with such minial ingredients. Nice

Santosh Bangar said...

spicy potato is looking like chat
1st time here do visit my site

Aarthi said...

looks so simple..yum

Nisha said...

Looks perfect.

Vidhya said...

Yum,I won't be able to say no to these yummy delights.

Kalyani said...

Potato in any form is welcome :-) nice clicks too !


Kalyani
200th Post Giveaway
Are you part of the Magic Mingle?

Rajani said...

The potatoes have a nice coating of the masalas. Looks really great

PriyaVaasu said...

Potatoes in any form is always a hit!!!! Love the Masala's in this recipe!!!

Archana said...

Hey Divya you have given me a sure hit for tomorrows tiffin for the kid. She will love this .Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...